Posted by : Ankit Singh Pathania Saturday 6 July 2013

Hello everyone, today I'm sharing this little imagination of me. Just a while ago one of my colleagues posted this pic of the sun covered with clouds and rays being coming out.


I found it very interesting and suddenly an image formed in my head. Next thing i knew, I was doodling that image out of my head into photoshop, and the result was....
So tell me how is it.?? Comments please. Have a great weekend. Hasta Lavista. Peace

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

Search This Blog

Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Pathania Art -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -

- No part of this website may be reproduced, distributed, performed, publicly displayed, or made into a derivative work without the permission of Ankit Singh Pathania -