Posted by : Ankit Singh Pathania Sunday 4 August 2013

Namaste Everyone, today I'm sharing a poster design with you, a Social message. A while back my institute had this competition themed on Social Message. And for good I have been doing these poster making and all since from my school days, yep total nerd stuff. So, I made this poster one night..


As my institute is in a heavily crowded area, with malls and city's Biggest building next to it, makes it a sure place for beggars. And i noticed that most of them are just kids, very rarely one can see an adult. So, with all that in mind I sat down to make this poster with a phrase that says it all. Hope you all like it. Please Comment, Share and Subscribe to the blog. Thank you. Have a great time. Alvida. Peace.

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. A great social message with a great peice of art.
    great work.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Pathania Art -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -

- No part of this website may be reproduced, distributed, performed, publicly displayed, or made into a derivative work without the permission of Ankit Singh Pathania -