Posted by : Ankit Singh Pathania Saturday 10 August 2013

Hello Everyone, welcome to my yet another exciting work. Weather is going on pretty amazing, I love rains. And with the season of rains comes the fearsome thunders of Thor haha. So, I thought it would be a great time to share with you all, 3d render of The Black Thunder, as promised with the concept art earlier (here: http://babycubez.blogspot.in/2013/07/a-new-beginning.html). So, here it is...



I spent few months finishing this work, as i had no references just my earlier brainstorming and above all I didnt want to just finish it, you know, I wanted to give it my 100%. And i worked till the day it came out Fantabulous like this..Hope you like it. Please Comment, Share, Subscribe the blog. I have also added facebook comments section down below for the ease of my visitors. Thank you. NAMASTE. Peace

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Search This Blog

Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Pathania Art -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -

- No part of this website may be reproduced, distributed, performed, publicly displayed, or made into a derivative work without the permission of Ankit Singh Pathania -