Posted by : Ankit Singh Pathania Friday 12 July 2013

Namaste..
Today I'm sharing one of my earlier concept designs i sculpted while learning mudbox.  So, here are some screen images, as i was new to Mudbox and just knew how to sculpt my way out...




I used basic brush sets of mudbox and for some final details to the skin I made use of stencils. The concept I made is a kind of an experimental mutant being tested on with different mutations so as to bring out a flawless Killer..Hope you all like it..Please comment...Thank You..Peace.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Search This Blog

Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Pathania Art -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -

- No part of this website may be reproduced, distributed, performed, publicly displayed, or made into a derivative work without the permission of Ankit Singh Pathania -