Posted by : Ankit Singh Pathania Thursday 22 August 2013

Hello everyone. It's been a long time since my last upload.I was working on one of my projects.So, I thought my next update should better be entertaining to my viewers. So, here it is, I have made a music video in After Effects on one of my favourite tracks Madness (Remake by Chester See), have a look at this.



I have used the traditional hand shadow puppets method to bring out the singing expressions of the heads, while i used Photoshop for the bodies of the choir, later compositing the both in After effects.
Hope you all like it. Please comment, like and subscribe to my Blog and Youtube channel. There is more coming out soon.Thanks everybody.Namaste.PEACE.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Search This Blog

Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Pathania Art -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -

- No part of this website may be reproduced, distributed, performed, publicly displayed, or made into a derivative work without the permission of Ankit Singh Pathania -